MARIA MONTESSORI TRAINING INSTITUTE IFMM
Join a global network of professionals who believe in creating the right environment for children to develop emotionally, socially and academically. With Montessori pedagogy, you encourage children to actively engage in their own development, to discover the joys of learning and to become well-balanced and competent individuals, connected to themselves and to others, confident in society.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
“The teacher must teach a lesson, plant the seed and then disappear; observe and wait. "
Maria Montessori, The Call of Education, vol. 11, no. IV, December 1925
OUR TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
Montessori pedagogy finds practical applications in all stages of life.
Discover our various seminars for the public and our professional training courses to become a Montessori teacher, or to improve one's practice, or simply to know more about Montessori method
MONTESSORI FROM BIRTH TO 3 Y.O.
This seminar is for anyone wishing to understand the first stages of infant development up to 3 years old: early childhood educators, mothers or future mothers (and dads of course!), Grandparents, nannies ...
MONTESSORI FROM 3 TO 6 Y.O.
Discover the foundations of Montessori pedagogy, give future teachers the means to apply a different education, respectful of the child and his development.
The diploma awarded gives the possibility of teaching in Montessori AMI structures, for degrees from 3 to 6 years, all over the world.
MONTESSORI FROM 6 TO 12 Y.O.
An introduction to Montessori 6-12 theory and practice intended for elementary school staff, extracurricular helpers, sports or music teachers, parents, grandparents ...
MONTESSORI FOR DEMENTIA AND AGEING
The Montessori method, well known for promoting children's autonomy, has for several years found a new field of application for the elderly and / or in a situation of dementia: it allows them to maintain or regain real autonomy, through adapted activities that give meaning to everyday actions.
This 3-day workshop led by Anne Kelly & Stéphanie Etievant helps you understand the usefulness of offering people with loss of autonomy environments adapted to their condition.
MONTESSORI SCHOOLS ADMINISTRATION
This course is open to all those who wish to understand how Montessori values can be applied to the management and direction of a school, in order to ensure consistency in what we transmit to children and the way of behaving between adults. : educators in the first place, but also all those who would have a project to open a Montessori school ...
CONFERENCES & WEBINARS
We organize, throughout the year, conferences and webinars on Montessori or topics related to the education or development of children.
These events are addressed to the general public or sometimes reserved for professionals.
Current & coming trainings and workshops
- Spring 2022 (dates & time tbc)Esplanade de Pont-Rouge 2Spring 2022 (dates & time tbc)Esplanade de Pont-Rouge 2, 1227 Lancy, SuisseFormat : Hybrid* (online + on site) Dates : Spring 2022 (dates tbc) Time : 09:00am - 04:30pm Langage : Français only ! Trainer : Didier HERBIN * Face-to-face format if the health situation allows it. Otherwise, the training will take place entirely online
- mer. 23 marsBoncourt23 mars, 09:00 – 25 mars, 16:30Boncourt, 2926 Boncourt, Suisse3-day workshop open to anyone, followed by a certification process for age-care professionals (optional) Format : On site* in Boncourt, Jura Langage : French, translation to english upon request Trainer : Stéphanie Etievant & Anne Kelly * Face-to-face format if the Covid situation allow
- lun. 01 nov.Onsite (IFMM)01 nov. 2021, 08:45 – 10 déc. 2021, 19:00Onsite (IFMM), Esplanade de Pont-Rouge 2, 1212 Lancy, SuisseFormat : hybride (online and face-to-face) Dates : 11 January - 5 February 2021 (module 1) / 22 February - 1st April 2021 (module 2) / 10 May- 11 June 2021 (module 3) / 1st November - 2 December 2021 (module 4) Langage : English / French Trainer : Elina RAUTASALO
- mar. 05 oct.Online 9am-12noon
- mer. 22 sept.Online22 sept. 2021, 18:00 – 21:00OnlineFormat : 100% ONLINE (Zoom) Dates : Sept 22, 26, 29, Oct 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 31, Nov 3, 7 Time : 06:00pm-09:00pm (Wednesdays) 09:00am - 04:00pm (Sundays) Langage : English / French (live translation) Formateur : Elina RAUTASALO Price : CHF 1'000.- Quorum : 10 participants minimum
- lun. 13 sept.Onsite (IFMM)13 sept. 2021, 09:00 – 17 sept. 2021, 16:30Onsite (IFMM), 1227 Lancy, SuisseType of training : Orientation (introduction seminar) Format : Onsite (IFMM) Dates : Nov 5-7, Dec 3-5, Jan 7-9, Jan 14-16 Langage : English / French Trainer : Cordula ARANA Price : CHF 1250 Min Quorum : 10 participants minimum